TShopping

 找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
查看: 723|回復: 4

英語會話好用句—餐廳用語

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-1-20 21:29:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
 
Push to Facebook Push to Plurk Push to Twitter 
英語會話好用句—餐廳用語
◎ 主題句
Could I have a glass of wine?
(我可以來杯葡萄酒嗎?)
想在餐廳享用美味的料理,先從找對餐廳開始。
打聽餐廳訊息
●這附近有好吃的餐廳嗎?
Is there a good restaurant nearby?
●你可不可以推薦一家提供本地菜色的餐館?
Could you recommend a good restaurant for local food?
●我想去平價的餐廳。
I’d like to go to an inexpensive restaurant.
●我不想花超過五十美元。
I’d like to spend less than fifty dollars.
●最近的法式餐廳在哪裡?
Where is the nearest French restaurant?
●他們的營業時間到幾點?
What time do they close?
預約餐廳
●我想預訂今晚的座位。
I’d like to make a reservation for tonight.
●我沒預約。還有空位嗎?
I didn’t make a reservation. Can I get a seat?
點菜
●你們有中文菜單嗎?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
●你推薦什麼菜?
What do you recommend?
●今日特餐是什麼?
What is today’s special?
●您想點什麼,先生?
What would you like to order, sir?
●我要火腿加蛋。
I’ll have the ham and eggs.
●你的蛋要怎麼吃?
How would you like your eggs?
●請給我炒蛋。
Scrambled, please.
●您要喝點什麼嗎?
What would you like to drink?
●請給我牛奶。
Milk, please.
●請再給我一杯飲料。
May I have another drink?
抱怨食物
在餐廳用餐時,有時也會發生一些狀況,讓你不得不當場對服務生提出抱怨。
●菜裡面有根頭髮。
There is a hair in my food.
●抱歉,我點的不是這道菜。
I’m sorry, but this is not what I ordered.
●我不認為我點了這道菜。
I don’t think I ordered this.
●我點的菜還沒上。
I have not gotten my order yet.
●我點了三杯茶,可是只來了兩杯。
I ordered three cups of tea. But we only got two.
其他用餐好用句
●可以再給我一些麵包嗎,麻煩你?
May I have some more bread, please?
●我想要一杯水。
I’d like a glass of water.
●我要蘇打水,麻煩你。
Carbonated water,1 please.
●非常好吃。
This is very good.
●你們有沒有素菜?
Do you have vegetarian2 dishes?
●我想試試本地料理。
I would like to try some local food.
●麻煩告訴我這道菜怎麼吃好嗎?
Would you tell me how to eat this?

結帳
●麻煩結帳。
Check, please.
●我們各付各的。
Let’s split the bill.
●晚餐算我的。
Dinner is on me.

 

臉書網友討論
發表於 2012-3-21 00:43:51 | 顯示全部樓層
先看看怎麼樣!  

版主招募中

發表於 2012-3-29 15:58:43 | 顯示全部樓層
支持一楼。。。。。。。。。
淘宝刷钻 淘宝刷信誉http://www.webgj.com.cn


您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則



Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|免責聲明|TShopping

GMT+8, 2016-12-12 02:00 , Processed in 0.055589 second(s), 18 queries .

本論壇言論純屬發表者個人意見,與 TShopping綜合論壇 立場無關 如有意見侵犯了您的權益 請寫信聯絡我們。

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表