TShopping

找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
查看: 5889|回復: 1

[Android] LetsGoApp! Let the APP 100% move to SD card or USB OTG. Use Introduction!

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2014-11-9 18:35:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Push to Facebook
本帖最後由 david0zan 於 2014-12-20 01:55 編輯

Android 4.1 above! How to let the APP 100% move to MicroSD or USB OTG device by LetsGoApp?

LetsGoApp at Google Play Store download
USB OTG Helper v6.6.1 download
EaseUS Partition Master download
MiniTool Partition download

Sample_EN.png

Declaration:This teaching supply to Android 4.1 above devices with reference from LetsGoApp's website
Attention: You create your MicroSD partition must be carefully ! The MicroSD have write times life,if you over-write it。
Whether MicroSD or OTG,it's strongly recommended to choose SanDisk(High Stability)
Other brands may be formatted in EXT3/EXT4 after the end of the fault。

Because of the way the change management program on Android 4.0.x,in the past,a convenient APP-APP2SD has been unable to run。
As Link2SD, although App can be moved to the MicroSD,but to choose the APP is limited(Not all can be move)。
On the other hand,Link2SD only can move the /data/app and /data/dalvik-cache these folders within the APP,but not all App's data

LetsGoApp is generated using mirroring source on desktop shortcut,when the APP is moving to a MicroSD,the Android system will rest a link icon。
Because it is a linked icon,It takes up very little space(just like as Windows Desktop's Icon 2~5kb),it is really to storage in the MicroSD to executing。

In addition,the LetsGoApp has more powerful functions is:
1. APP can copy back to Phone ROM through LetsGoApp。
2. LetsGoApp can move the APP to the MicroSD or USB OTG,that You will not use the Phone ROM。
3. Direct to mount 2nd Partition-EXT3 or EXT4。

Through LetsGoApp, the APP still can update/uninstall from Play Store。And just need to click create the link or remove the link,that you can easily move between the ROM and external MicroSD。

You don't need high speed memory card,I just use for general(recommend CLASS 4 above),and there is no any compatibility problems。

Have been tested MicroSD: Transcend 16G、Kingston 16G、SanDisk 8G.
                         OTG: Transcend 32G、Kingston 32G、SONY 32G、SanDisk 32G.

Actually!Whether the memory card or OTG recommend to SanDisk and SONY 。
Other brands failure rate is too high,that maybe fault after formatting。

Prerequisite:
1. The Phone/Tablet had been ROOT,and support Memory Card or OTG connect function。
2. Get a MicroSD and then create 2 partitions。The 1st partition is FAT32、the 2nd partition is EXT3/EXT4,and set Avtice at 2nd partition(example:32GB)。
3. A PC for Windows OS。
4. A memory card reader for MicroSD(the USB OTG can connect computer)。

Do not know how to get ROOT?  iRoot can help you one click to rooting your Android.
iRoot download by http://www.mgyun.com/en/GetVRoot

Get a MicroSD card : Create/Format partitions:

1. I have to reset the MicroSD and create 2 partitions(1st-FAT32、2nd-EXT3/EXT4) to let the phone to mounting it like as internal ROM,so....
download EaseUS Partition Master Free (Pressing Here Get Download)and install it by computer。
P.S: If you choose EXT4 please download
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition,because the usage are the same,that I am not otherwise specified!

2. Make sure connected the MicroSD,and executing EaseUS Partition Master to Create Partition :
be careful to make sure what the MicroSD ID is yours!do not click to wrong target such as Hard Disk(C: or D:)

Creating FAT3 for 1st partition and create as : Primary。As for FAT32 size decide yourself,and then click OK。
(The 1st partition-FAT32 could create it bigger to use . such as:photos、movies)

Creating as Primary and EXT3 for the remaining space,and click OK !

Right-click and set Active for 2nd-partition EXT3,and then Apply it :format EXT3 need more time,and waiting! After finished,take the memory card  connect the phone。

Install APP - BusyBOX :
P.S : If the storage device is OTG,that you have to installing one more APP - USB OTG Helper by here http://www.letsgoapp.net/?cat=28

Installing/Executing BusyBOX by Google play Store。

Install LetsGoApp :
1. Installing LetsGoApp by Play Store。https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tseng.lets.go.app

Introduction UI :
1. Main.
2. Vice-Spinner Showing.
3. Menu by menu button.
Finally,all of the above steps results will be presented on the 4. App list

2. Press the "Menu" key select "Mount SD card 2nd partition" and follow the instructions to reboot again.
If you mount ext3 patition not reboot by LetsGoApp  for MicroSD ,Please use Hot reboot

If the EXT3 partition can not to be hang it up,temporarily use the APP-LINK2SD mount EXT3 partition

The APP - OfficeSuite Pro for example : click vice spinner - ROM,and to show all APP of phone。Find OfficeSuite Pro from the APP's list,and then click it once,the move order will be start to moving to MicroSD。(Does not recommend moving the system built-in program)。

After finished,click vice spinner - SD,there is a APP - OfficeSuite Pro has been copyed into the MicroSD。Why I said "COPY", because the sources APP -  OfficeSuite Pro still has within the phone's Rom(Back to ROM,that you can see it)。So now,I have to delete the sources APP -  OfficeSuite Pro of ROM,and then Linking it from MicroSD。Finished above steps,this is a complete process。

For details please see the following my steps :

First of all,click OfficeSuite Pro,and then choose Remove。You can go back to the ROM to make sure,when you remove it has been finished。

Click OfficeSuite Pro again,you will find the remind message just is not the same with before。The before is : " Excute、Remove、Cancel ",  but now is : " Install、Remove、Cancel "。
Now! I click " Install " to let the APP of MicroSD to be link with Android。

Then will remind : Link source from ?  Of course is SD card,my goal is to save space on my phone, the APP is stored on the SD card to perform。

You will get message to remind you need to quick reboot(Hot Reboot) once,after the linking is completed。If you have many APPs need to link,you can first press Cancel,and then repeat above steps after all the moving was complete,finally to quick reboot it once,it will save time and has efficiency

After rebooting, LetsGoApp can auto run and list Apps Menu。If you did not mount SD card,relative ! the APP's icon will Gray,because the APP was disappeared。

You can click Setting -> Storage and check.
You can discovery , Your phone's ROM is saved.

You can run App through LetsGoApp.
OfficeSuite Pro is easy to run.

Let APP install to ROM from the MicroSD or USB OTG:
Example,there are some APPs,that I want to use。LetsGoApp can installation directly from SD card copy back to my phone's ROM ,the function can sharing among users。Users can choose the APP of the OTG or MicroSD, and move App to the phone’s ROM.
In other words, LetsGoApp can move and execute APP between OTG/MicroSD and phone’s ROM. There are more choices, You can move APP from phone’s ROM to the other external storage

Now example for Candy Crush within MicroSD to pressing “Install

Click the button “ ROM “,and you can move the APP to the phone’s internal storage " ROM "

After moved, the system need be reboot once

Removing MicroSD after reboot, the Candy Crush can be execute from phone's ROM,and there is not any different to download from Play Store

Emancipation Your Phone Space,And Enjoy It ~~~!!

Above steps looks like a lot more。Actually!It is very simpleI just hope that described in detail has been enough,so writed some more。
Thank you for watching

臉書網友討論
發表於 2014-11-10 00:37:17 | 顯示全部樓層
牛X海海!!!
果然精闢

版主招募中

*滑块验证:
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|免責聲明|TShopping

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:27 , Processed in 0.063667 second(s), 25 queries .

本論壇言論純屬發表者個人意見,與 TShopping綜合論壇 立場無關 如有意見侵犯了您的權益 請寫信聯絡我們。