查看: 1857|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[教學] How do I recovery my samsung s4 by kies? 三星S4如何回復原始狀態

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2013-8-21 00:53:23 | 只看該作者 |只看大圖 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

Push to Facebook
Kies can help you restore the Samsung Android™ operating system (OS), sometimes referred to as your device's firmware, to your device. If your device fails during an update and cannot be recovered using emergency firmware recovery, or you have installed a custom version of the Android OS on your device, you can reload the latest version of the Android OS to your device.
Kies 是三星提供的連線同步手機的工具,如果不小心ROOT到就無法升級了,用雙WIPE是無法更新ANDROID版本的
那只好透過電腦USB與手機連線回復原始狀態
Note: This feature is not available for all devices. When you select the option, Kies will verify the availability for your device. If your device is not supported, contact Samsung Product Support for further assistance.
Warning! This process permanently deletes all information from the device. The information will not be recoverable if you proceed with this process.
首先先到三星官網下載Kies同步軟體 Samsung Product Support

• Open Kies and click Tools > Firmware Upgrade and Initialization.(選擇Tools > Firmware Upgrade and Initialization)
  • Enter your device's model name. This information can be found under the battery on device with a removable battery, and on the back of devices that have an internal battery. The device model number we are using in this example is SGH-I747. Make sure you enter the model number in all CAPS. Click OK. 輸入手機型號如S4 型號GT-I9500,

3.You will be asked to enter your serial number (S / N). The serial number is located near the model number. The serial number format will vary based on the type of device you are using. Do not enter your IMEI or MEID. Any letters in the serial number should be entered in all CAPS. Click Next.然後輸入S/N
       打開手機背蓋,找到S/N字樣,輸入及可

4.Kies will verify that the feature is available for your device. If the feature is available, click OK to continue.(Kies確認手機型號後,點選OK)

5.The firmware version is displayed along with a note that the information on your device will be permanently deleted during this process. Click OK to continue.(點選OK)

6.Kies will download and prepare your system to update the firmware. This process can take some time. The time will vary based on your network and computer capabilities.(Kies會開始下在更新檔案到你的電腦上,並更新韌體,這時必須確認網路有與電腦連線)

7.Respond to any security warnings concerning installing software to continue.(安裝前的警示視窗)
8.Follow the steps to prepare your device for emergency recovery. Mark the checkbox next to I have read all of the above information. Select your desired information saving option regarding sharing this update with Samsung. Connect your device to Kies when you have activated download mode. When your device is in the correct mode and connect to Kies, the Start upgrade button is available. Click Start upgrade to reinstall the firmware.(點選 Start upgrade 重新安裝至韌體)

9.The progress screen is shown during the upgrade process. The process will take several minutes to complete. Do not disconnect your device, turn the device off, or turn off your computer during this process.(過程中請勿斷開連線,過程約數十分鐘)

10.Click OK when the upgrade is finished(更新完成點選OK)

臉書網友討論
*滑块验证:
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|免責聲明|TShopping

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:58 , Processed in 0.152356 second(s), 24 queries .

本論壇言論純屬發表者個人意見,與 TShopping綜合論壇 立場無關 如有意見侵犯了您的權益 請寫信聯絡我們。