TShopping

找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
查看: 1904|回復: 0

[Android] LetsGoApp, Android 4.1 Free and easy to use's artifact to sharing Apps.(APP2SD)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2014-12-15 16:31:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Push to Facebook
本帖最後由 david0zan 於 2014-12-20 01:49 編輯

「LetsGoApp」A good helper to easy share and backup the Apps to your friends. (Crossing Play Store Account For Use )

Sample_EN.png

▇ ABOUT ▇

Name:LetsGoApp
Language:English、Chinese
Price:Free
Android Support: Android 4.1 above
Download
Google Play Store
Pre-prepared
1. Need ROOT & Installing BusyBOX.                         
2. Preparing a MicroSD or USB OTG storage.
3. Formatting 2 Partitions(1st-FAT32、2nd-EXT3 or 4) for MicroSD/OTG by Computer.

Do not know how to get ROOT?  iRoot can help you one click to rooting your Android.
iRoot download by http://www.mgyun.com/en/GetVRoot

USER GUIDE:
Step 1. Make sure you're already have LetsGoApp's pre-prepare done (Don't know how to prepare yet? click here to read this article : Android 4.1 above! How to let the APP 100% move to MicroSD or USB OTG device by LetsGoApp?).

First of all, you can saw there are not any the other Apps on my Android's desktop, that all both by system built-in.

Step 2.   Because this MicroSD is belong my friend, he was also to move Apps to the MicroSD by LetsGoApp. I wanna his Apps can to executing on my phone, so by now, running the LetsGoApp to move the Apps from his MicroSD to my phone.
there are three paid Apps : "OfficeSuite Pro"、"GoodReader Pro"、"PhotoShop"。

Step 3.   Clicking OfficeSuite Pro, there is a remind window will be show , Click sequentially "Install" --->"ROM" --->"Cancel". Because there are two Apps not yet install, that is reason why I click "cancel" to waiting for all install order done. This will more time-saving and convenient !

Step 4.   After cancel, repeat above step to click  "GoodReader Pro" & "PhotoShop" , only one different point is : when I completed the PhotoShop's install, I'm going to click UI quick restart.

Final Step.   After UI resetting finish, give back the MicroSD to my friend, and now his Apps is I belong !

That's simple for sharing Apps ! Doesn't it ?

臉書網友討論
*滑块验证:
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|免責聲明|TShopping

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:33 , Processed in 0.063276 second(s), 22 queries .

本論壇言論純屬發表者個人意見,與 TShopping綜合論壇 立場無關 如有意見侵犯了您的權益 請寫信聯絡我們。